Friday, August 28, 2009

Blame it on the Boogie





Ryan Strawn!!!!!!! This is for you buddy. Way back in the day when we were in dance class(your tripple tours) you taught me about soul. When we would car pool together you always blasted NSYNC even though i hated them. I learned from you to just chill and appreciate the music for what it is. Your singing and dancing was pre- Timberlake and i think that he must have come to some of the NWSA's shows because he bit your style real hard. All the way down to the curly Ques!

I dont know why this video reminds me so much of you. must be the energy and MJ being a tripple threat in the same way that you were. Kinda reminds me of the time that you Hice and i went to the Charlotte City Ballet Costume Ball dressed as pimps. Something about the fun youthful timeless energy that's bound in this song and you. Who knows?..... Well just blame it on the boogie:)

I will miss you Buddy.

Rest in peace.




Brian G.

No comments: