Wednesday, February 3, 2010

on the radio this sat


hey folks.

My new Ovation and Sundance award winning producer David Molina was interviewed for a local bay area radio station last week where he played the new track that we made for the Lorraine Hansbury Theatres annual gala. I was commissioned to make a solo based on the most famous monolouge from A raisin in the Sun. David and I were linked together to make the music that i had heard in my head. While we were creating the solo the results where more than i could have asked for. I felt like i was in a band or something, talking to david about the time signatures, textures and sounds that i wanted to have and he delivered like a G.

The broadcast will air this Saturday at 6:30pm pst time on KPFA 94.1 or www.kpfa.org

tune in bitches!


yes! Thats me doing the backing vocals in the background.



b

2 comments:

dana.genshaft said...

I am listening to it right now.
I love what I'm hearing, you a rock-star :)

TAGsf said...

thanks so much dana. im glad that you tuned in!