Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tomorrow.......

Doing my part as an African American Artist I will be posting Full Clip Fridays for the entire month of February in celebration of Black History Month. Every Friday for the rest of the month you can look forward to new off the wall clips featuring anything that floats my boat which is a broad spectrum so the clips will have something for everyone. Skateboarding, Dance and whatever else pops into my head. There will be some exciting guest artist featured in the clips as well so be sure to follow along. Is this a little vain may you ask? Do you know me?!?!

We kick things off tomorrow with a full clip of my time with Brian Sheckler at the skate park this week in San Francisco Lets hope that the FCF is better than this clip posted below.



Be sure to stay tuned for more!



B

No comments: