Thursday, October 6, 2011

stop smoking


This video is a perfect example of why I cant allow the "Weirdness" to take over and have a team of people behind me to make sure that shit don't happen. I mean........I get it. I get it BUT did this really need to happen outside of a drunken conversation (or high)?


The convo would go as follows.


"how cool would it be to make a ballet with naked chicks dancing on crutches with random dudes thrusting they're junk in the background pushing they're skateboard along?"


"oh man, that would be fucking sick!"


"yeah man. Id love to do some shit like that but I'd be whack as fuck if I really did it and people would not be feeling me"


"i think your right. That shit would be funny though"


"oooooohhhh child! We should stop smoking this shit!"



Funny none the less.


Big ups to my man jetting while screaming "Hoh". Powerful moment right there.




b

No comments: