Thursday, February 12, 2009

27 PACES, Take Part In The Movement!


Hello everyone,

My bad about the lack of post. There is a lot going on with me piecing things together for a new project. Without spoiling all of the fun I will say that this will be the biggest, freshest, cleanest, next level shit that TAGsf has done thus far. The collaborators are a diverse group of some of my favorite artists who are all doing there thing.

With that being said i cant move forward on new movement until i settle down on one theme. My problem is not a lack of ideas either. What do you call someone who has the exact opposite of "Writers Block"? Whatever its called thats me. I have been walking/showering like a mad man. There is not one idea that i love. My little black NoteBook is my constant travel companion. Nothing has hit me and i don't have time to wait for "divine inspiration" so i decided to flip the flow. Starting this Saturday through Monday i will be posting 9 words each until we hit the magic number 27. All of the words are coming directly from my Notebook so you will be working with concepts that i have been tossing around. The following week we will take the top 3 words and narrow it down to one. The magic word that YOU decide on will be my source material to get started on new joints.

TAGsf is opening up the doors so that YOU the reader can be directly involved in the creative process. Dont forget that i cant move forward without knowing where im going. You guys and gals get to chart the course. All you have to do is leave a comment about what word you like in the comment box and I get to put my feet up for second:)

Over the next few months until May i will be posting more details about the project and collaborators so stay tuned.



Yeah!





B

No comments: