Tuesday, February 3, 2009

NoteBooks


Something that i have learned a long time ago while in school is to always have a notebook to jot down any ideas. There is never a time through out the course of my day that i dont have a notebook near by in my bag or stashed away somewhere at my work or room. I even have one by my bed so i can write down dreams. While typing this out im trying count how many notebooks i have. As of the moment and im drawing blanks. Even more so i cant think of a single one that i have completed. Not a single one if i may be hones,t but its not about that now is it? All of them are used for different reasons. One might be for art, another for choreographic concepts, another for lyrics and another for scheduling. Thats what happens when you are scatter brained.

Today i am brainstorming some new ideas for an upcoming project. Without giving any details i will say that its going to be something new and innovative and more importantly FUN. At this point in the game i have emailed one of the collaborators from across the pond. Now i have one more to go. This stage for me is to think of a unifying theme for us all and i dont know why but its kinda a bitch for me. Guess im thinking too much about it. I know for a fact that the idea will hit me like a ton of bricks. Until then..............

Notebook.

more to come. Wait til i get home.


B

No comments: