Wednesday, April 8, 2009

EAST COAST TOUR part 2. Welcome to the J's

( me and Jimbo mean mugging)


(screening of esthers @ Shez Bushwick Brooklyn. I got to speak about the creative process of making dance fims.)


(Central Park West)


(thinking how we could have won 4 grande gives me nightmares)


(Jenna doing jenna things in a jenna world)


(joesph phillips of ABT and Jason Kittleberger of Cedar Lake McChilling)


(on the way to Manhatthan from Long Island)


Getting back to the East is always a pleasure cause i get to see old friends and classmates while getting the ol nostalgia back. Grew up in the East so a lot of my heart and blood is still over there. Not too mention the majority of my family and friends. NY was a blast and i always come back to the bay more inspired to push things along because there is such electricity in the air. This time around i was lucky enough to make some great new contacts in terms of getting the TAGsf work out there on a larger scale and i even got to speak at a Dance film event that showcased a couple of our joints. Thank you marc and Jeki for inviting me in. Had a blast. My only regret is Jenna and i playing Bingo with the high hopes of coming out with our wallets fatter but that fucking N1 will get you everytime. Still had a great time non the less.Bingo has not heard the last of us!








B

No comments: