Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Seems like an annual thing:)


Today marks the day off days. My number 1 celeb crush Natalie Portman has turned one year older, and 1 year closer to me, even though I am technically younger. Natalie and I have a strange relationship. I don’t know how but my friends seem to believe that I masturbate to Garden State, which is false so I might as well clear that up now MARTYN!

Last year I blogged about if I were to meet her she would fall madly in love with my quirky sense of humor and magnetic charm. A few paragraphs in I switched tones and got realistic. She would more than likely hate me cause im egotistical and would throw meat at PETA only cause I would think that its funny. Last February a magical thing happened, I had the chance to meet Natalie Portman with my friend who was touring in LA with her respective dance company. I was soo excited to finally meet Natalie and was telling all of my friends about it while placing bets that I would at least make out with her. FUCK NO! My plane arrived 15min late while the ride that was going to the house in the hills was not able to wait for me. I ended up going back to the hotel room alone and fell asleep until my friend came back from the party and hanging with Natalie. Oddly enough I did not care. Am I maturing too? Strange.






here is a link to the blog of Natalie from last year: http://gibbs2.wordpress.com/page/2/

2 comments:

dana.genshaft said...

So you did meet her but u were too sleepy?

Getting ready to TAG said...

nope. My plane came in 15min too late and i did not get a ride to the Donors house in the hills. Sucked for me.