Wednesday, September 23, 2009

GO!







A couple months ago I was approached by my former classmate from NCSA currently a dancer in Company C, her name is Beth Kazmerych whom is a beautiful artist…. A lot of soul. I worked with her on a project a couple years ago with another dancer from SFB so when she asked about my involvement in a show that she and her friend are producing i could not say no. She called and spoke to me about the concept of the show of bringing artist together to collaborate and support each other, which is exactly how I enjoy working. I was impressed with all of the work that has been put into evening even though I was basically non-responsive to the emails. My plate is beyond full this fall, non-the less this is gonna be a great show so I decided to take it on anyways. There will be a handful of other choreographers and dancers from the bay so it will be cool to see what they are up to. For me working with Beth is always a treat plus she’s choreographing too! The evening will be nothing short of fantabolous so please come out in support.







B

No comments: