Friday, December 31, 2010

My favorite thing of the year!



In an earlier post I spoke about how I failed with the whole Paule Abdul Dance show because the producers asked me to make a skateboard dance and did not really feel it because I stayed true to real street skating and dance. Well.....

I win bithches! One of the best skates in the world and my prediction of 2010 Skater of the Year watched and commented on the clip that I posted on his Facebook wall. Not only that but he liked it! I win motherfuckers. Just cant imagine better props from someone so ill on a skateboard who liked my skateboard dance called Push Through it.

Here's what he wrote

Brian Gibbs>Shane O'neill
The goal is to get this dance completed at the Fantasy Factory. Would you like to skate in it with Rob and my dancers? I see that Chanel can Dance too! Hola!


December 27 at 4:11pm · Like · Comment · Share
Shane O'neill wow thats insane haha i cant dance like that though haha
December 27 at 4:28pm · Like

No comments: