Thursday, May 26, 2011

Girls and Les Twins

Ok. Ok. I know that two back to back post about Beyonce is a little much but she is killing it right now.

Watching this video i was a little depressed about how well she integrated multi-media into her show which is something so many choreographers have been trying to do for years and have failed miserably. A huge budget helps dont get me wrong. I was also sad about how this could be the end for the elusive creature known as the Back up dancers and maybe even the majestical Video Hos........Le sigh, that's a world that i could not live in. Further on into the video I saw a glimpse of hope in the world in the form of a split egg or LES TWINS. Those crazy french basterds (hehe) made it all up in the video and brought a smile to my face so thanks.

Enjoy and I promise no more Beyonce videos. Maybe.

I hope.

Beyoncé - Run The World (Girls) at Billboard Awards live HD from Bruno Wu on Vimeo.

No comments: