Thursday, June 23, 2011

Planking?


As I live and breathe, I'm not sure I really get this new craze called Planking? Maybe I'm too old to fully comprehend all of this but to the best of my knowledge as I understand it, you sit and lay across something and its called Planking?

Now Im all for getting out there and trying new things but isnt this whole Planking thing a little lazy? Ive been planking everyday for at least 5 to 8 hours all my life and Im not making a big deal out of it. I mean, maybe I have seen Planking for a few years now and did not even know it? The real people whom should get credited for starting this craze are the drunk homeless people in the Tenderloine. Ive seen those fools walk(stumble/fumble) into the middle of the intersection and Plank theyre asses down towards on coming traffic and stay Planked in the middle of the street. That's some motherfucking Planking. Not this "Oh, Im going to sit stiff across a park bench. Look at me. Look at me" dumb shit. I might sound bitter because I miss the days of Freestyle walking. That was my jam.

(What you don't know is that right now as I type Im Planking on my desk)

Nevermind, that sounds gross. Sounds like I'm taking a dump or something while typing.

anywho....watch this dumb shit.

No comments: