Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Told Ya


Soooo.........I always catch shit for watching Gossip Girl on the hit network the WB from my friends for at least a couple years now. That show is like a guilty pleasure for me because clearly its dumb as fuck. The only redeeming quality of the show for me are the women on it which makes its worth it even though they're dialogue makes me wanna punch myself in the teeth. I always knew that if I held out a little longer something good would happen because the show is starting to become more and more unbearable with horrible plot lines, friends who openly backstab and plot to ruin each others lives and then go shopping like nothing happened. My justice has finally been served! Click on the links below to see the real reason how I got into the show and stuck it out for so long. These pics are proof of dreams coming true sprinkled with some of the Secret.


NSFW(unless you W from home)

Link

Link

Link

ps. Blake Lively reps are denying that the pics of Blake Lively taken by Blake Lively are not Blake Lively and are fake. Will the real Blake Lively please stand up because the one thing i know is that reps don't lie.

No comments: