Sunday, November 30, 2008

Studio G_Incubation

Im back from my vacation.

Batteries charged back up.

I want to thank everyone for they're overwhelming support for the work that i do. I have received a lot of emails from folks expressing to me the satisfaction and inspiration that they get from my work. I still find it weird, but cool too.

Also would like to clear one thing up. When i talk about shooting myself i dont mean it. I have a interesting sense of humor and its all in the name of "shits and giggles".

"This town deserves a better class of artists and im going to give it to them!"

Here is the clip from last week that i promised pre-mental breakdown. Its a work in progress.

Oh, i know that i posted on another site that i will not be using Radiohead anymore but this is an old joint so go chew on a stick:P



B




Studio G_Incubation from T.A.G.San Francisco on Vimeo.

No comments: