Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lookie who we have here!



Natalie Portman
is on this month’s cover of V magazine and I can’t help but think that I have something to do with it.

All of a sudden she is taken a new interests in dance by using the best male dancer alive Carlos Acosta (whom looks like me if you look at him from the right angles) in her directorial debut in New York I love you. Next she is slated to play a ballet dancer in the new flick Black Swan with Mila Kunis whom was my co-star in another film titled Party Monster. It does not matter that when I say, "Co-stared" I really mean I was a back up dancer wearing a pleather red skirt with a silver star on my head. Something tells me that Kunis at some point on set told Natalie about me, and how I tried to hit on her even dressed in skirt. Confidence! All im saying is that Natalie is making a lot of choices that seem to be pulling her closer to my playing field. Luckily for her im a simple man. I liked her before she started trying to impress me with her dance skills. Flattered non-the less though.


Natalie(were on the 1st name basis now) if you are reading this I want you to know that the door is open if you wanna collab and then have dinner/date me for at least 2 years. Don’t worry...I don’t mind. S’cool. S’cool.







B

No comments: