Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank you NY!!!


A big THANK YOU to all everyone in New York whom made my trip possible starting with:
Bennyroyce Ronon for bringing me to choreograph for the Chronos Project.

Thanks to my Dancers whom were amazing to work with and i hope that well be able to work again.

Thanks to Dance Theater Workshop for hosting the "Tweet Up" featuring my works and for being such an amazing space with even more amazing people working.

The biggest THANK YOU goes to everyone who came out to support me and my work. This time around I premiered the most honest piece of work that i have ever done which is very much a representation of me, which was scary to do...... I would not be here today if it was not for all of you encouraging me to keep doing what I'm doing. Very pleased to know that everyone thought that my work was "new/orginal and not trying to be like anyone else but inspired by everything". All of the kind words lets me know that Im on the right path and I wanna keep digging and getting evolving.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!



b

No comments: