Monday, March 7, 2011

How Would you Save Spiderman?



Everyone knows that the moment the idea to make Spiderman into a Broadway musical that the show would be fucked. Not even famed Tony award winning director Julie Taymor who is now on the outs with musical direction of U2's the Edge and Bono (a huge reason why she is out) could save this expensive nuclear shit rocket from exploding. There has been over 94 previews shows which is an award within itself but its not a trophy that you want to accept if you catch my drift.

The NYT did an article today on how would you save Spiderman? I have an answer.


Hire me! With me in the cast you would not have to worry about injury or fear of dying. I fell 25 feet from my balcony a few years back and did not break a bone trying to be like Spiderman's ass which come to find out was good practice. The only difference then and now with me actually playing Spiderman is that i would get paid to get dropped!

here are my qualifications

  1. Grew up reading Comic books
  2. Former Theater Thesbian (Thats right bitches. Glee aint got shit on me)
  3. Im a trained dancer Choreographer so i can make split minute decisions for how not to get dropped.
  4. I skateboard so falling is second nature for me.
  5. Was told that I have the best body ever so my ass would look fierce in the costume.
  6. I fucking fell 25 and did not break a bone. If that does not get me the job i dont know what will



Lets start a campaign to get me all up in the webs my faithful 18 followers!!!!!!




B

No comments: