Friday, April 22, 2011

Blue Macaw Japan Benefit Gig

Tonight I have a silent yet very loud Ghost Hand in the Piano Fights section of the Japan benefit show. Ever since the tragedy has occurred in Japan with the Earthquake and Tsunamis I always wanted to help out in whatever way possible especially as an artist. Luckily the universe had answered my call to arms via Twitter to find an outlet to lend my support. Tonight I'm going to be giving everyone the gift of laughter which we all need in this world with the fine fellows from Piano Fight. Without giving away any details, I was laughing the whole entire time during rehearsal last night arranging the material with everyone. Trust me when i say its gonna be a lot of fun... Maybe too much fun:p

Anyone who is looking for a good time with good music and great company please come support at the Blue Macaw tonight on 18th and Mission. Doors open at 9pm. Urgh.....I dont think we go on until 11pm or so but all of the bands are amazing so stick around and even say "Hi" to us after.


you can rsvp here on the Facebook page.


Peace.



b

No comments: