Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Little Bit O Fun


My bad about the lack of posts as of late. Been trying to get myself back in the swing of things and have a lot on my mind.

I mentioned earlier about doing some collabos with some new music artists, one of them being a old classmate of mine from North Carolina School of the Arts. His name is Alex Adams and he was at school for music. Now he is based out of Atlanta. He works with the Ny based choreographer also from NCSA Emery Lecrone on music so he must be good cause she is always in the NY Times. Alex has been texting me a lot over the new years along with emails of his music. Here is where the fun comes in.

Granted, when i say "fun" its more than likely something a little fucked up. I went out yesterday after work to have some fun and busted the back of my head against the wall trying to nail a skateboard trick. Now thats fun:( Anywho......I decided to give Alex a little challenge just so that i can see what he can do. The other night i went out onto my balcony set up a Lamp light and a camera that i had postioned on the ground looking up at me. Pressed play on my Ipod, started to Jam. Clearly i know what song i was listening to that would make me to move the way that i did. The trick is taking my movement and setting new music to it. That is going to be Alex's job and im very curious about what he will come up with.

See having a little bit o fun:P



B

No comments: