Saturday, January 10, 2009

True Story



anyone who knows me knows that i have a ton of funny stories involving the most random people and situations. For humors sake im going to tell some of them on the blog starting off with choreographer extrodinare Mark Morris.

3 years ago i was at the SFB end of season party chilling on the smoking balcony with some of my friends, slapping high 5's and having a good time. Mark Morris was outside with us as well being his marry self. Thought that it would be a good idea for me to asks him where does he get his ideas for his amazing spacial patterns. At that moment in my life i really started to pursue choreography after graduating from school so i was "deadly serious". Mark hears me out and then looks over at me and said " You know what Brian? Im an artists!" Shut me the fuck up. There was nothing i could say. It made perfect sense to me.

The main thing i took away is to "do you". Looking back i asks myself "What the fuck am i wearing and whats wrong with my hair"? Looks like i sprayed Jerry Juice or something on my head.

No comments: