Monday, August 24, 2009

These Are My Twisted Words



Radiohead, my favorite band is back on the scene with new music/touring and so are we. As you can tell I am into many of things all being art related because I like to consider myself a renaissance man. Also I have been in Art School my whole life and know nothing else really.

As of today this blog will be featuring inside info on what is going down in the SF Bay Area Arts Community. Im always looking for sites that have relevant and up to date info on performance, audition info, exhibits, tours, openings with no luck. I’m talking about all of the arts ranging from dance to music to visual and music. I am fortunate enough to have a lot of resources at my disposal and I will be sharing that info with all of the Bay Area Artists. Of course you will be seeing my own shit as well (ha ha).

With that said I will start with this little piece of info from ODC Dance

ODC photographer casting for Surface Mag shoot on 9/4. Height req- 5'5 fem, 5'11 male, with dance exp. Email headshots to margomoritz@gmail.com



Any Bay Area Artists with relevant information feel free to contact me at Briand.Gibbs@gmail.com



Lets Go!




B

No comments: