Thursday, July 1, 2010

Freaky Fridays. Maggots on a plane edition



US Airways recently had to delay a plane due to an "small emergency" from Atlanta to Charlotte. The small emergency was MAGGOTS. I have a few things that i wanna say about that because thats not a small lil thing. That shit is gross man.

1st off: I fly US airways cheap ass airlines all the time and they aint ever got any food so i dont know where in the fuck those maggots are coming from because it sure as shit not from the food locker!


2nd off: This just proves how stank US Airways nasty ass really is. Ive been saying this for years now. Mom now you believe me when i say US Airways is broke down?


3rd off: Im in Charlotte right now from a connection through Atlanta. Had that been me on the plane you best believe that i would be traveling to Europe free of charge to go visit my homies.

4th off: How funny would it have been if my man Samuel L. Jackson was onboard that flight. The skies would have been a lot friendlier. Thats all im saying!





B

No comments: