Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Holidays




idig u jig from T.A.G.San Francisco on Vimeo.




2009 is coming into the home stretch ya'll. Its been a great year i must say. I have been lucky enough to stay busy with projects ranging from concert, film, gala, installations, and even sketch comedy. I have been very fortunate to be able to work with some great artists of all genres. A big THANK YOU to all of collaborators. You know who "YOU" are!

I wanna send this off with a lil fun clip that Alex and I did in Studio G a while back. The piece is titled idig. idig is excess material that did not make it into Micro Machines and Dinosaurs because it would not have flowed with the rest of the material. I like to consider this clip a "Bside", also another fine example of me having too many artistic influences and River dance was one of them? Ultimately its about the art...... More to come next year via film, concert, web, installation, fashion, print and everywhere else we can squeeze ourselves into.



Everyone have a safe holiday season and a great New Year.









B