Friday, December 12, 2008

Finally





Last night i could not believe my eyes. My friend finally took the time to sit down and start blogging. How long has it been now? The whole set up for this is blog is to have real time up to date info on what the T.A.G collaboraters are up to. You know....what makes them "tick". I've noticed the more i write the more i piss people off. Never do i intend to do it, just always works out that way for me. All this blogging stuff is new terrain. I learn as i go. I will say that its not cool getting people mad over posts.`We had a laugh last night dubbing me the "Great Ruinner of all things", or something to that affect. I mean my birthday does fall at the end of the Myan calender, supposedly the end of civilization. It makes perfect sense that my nickname in school was Btroubles.


And i digress.


here are some pics of Jeezy doing his 1st blog in my home studio.

The site gave me butterflys:P


B

No comments: