Monday, December 15, 2008

I would like to say "Thank You" to Mr. Levi for inviting me to be part of such an amazing event last night.

Misnomer Dance Theatre did an incredible job with launching a live webcast. An online event that viewers at home could watch in real time. It was trippy to see some of my work go up during the intermission. Right before the show started i was on the phone with my friend Jason who is in the NY based dance company Cedar Lake. We stayed on the phone together for most of the 1st half. I was laughing about how im in San Francisco while watching a dance performance in NY.

I did not want to watch my own work during the intermission so he was reading to me the comments that the viewers were leaving for my joint "Triam". To my surprise they were all good!

Thanks again for a spectacular evening and i look forward to seeing what you guys will do next.



B

No comments: